Our website, https://www.theflyingvlog.uk (hereinafter: “the website”) is provided for your convenience. Your privacy is important to us.
This document contains a policy statement regarding the collection, use and processing of personal data, with whom we may share such data and your rights in relation to personal data.
2. This Policy
This policy is for when you’re in the UK. It tells you:
- what information we might collect about you
- how we might use that information
- when we might use your details to contact you
- what information of yours we might share with others
- your choices about the personal information you give us
2. Information We Collect
We’ll give you details about why we need your personal information and how we’ll use it before you begin, unless it’s obvious.
You can view how we collect this information in our Cookies Policy
3. How We Use that Information
We’re constantly looking to improve how we do things – and understanding more about you helps us do exactly that. We collect and use your personal information via cookies to help us make our website better, improve products and services and enhance how we engage with everyone.
You can view how we use this information in our Cookies Policy
4. Contacting you
We will only contact you to answer you when you’ve contacted us, or to respond to a comment or given us feedback. We’ll only contact you when we need to or when you’ve given us permission.
5. Sharing your information
We’ll never sell your personal information. In order for us to give you quality experiences and to understand how you’re using our services we often use other Google Analytics.
You can view how we share this information in our Cookies Policy
We might also share your information if we have to by law, or when we need to protect you or other people from harm.
6. Your Choices
Remember, you’re in control of your personal information.
You have the right to:
- request a copy of your information
- not let robots make big decisions about you
- to ask us to correct information that’s wrong, to delete it or to request that we only use it for certain purposes
- to change your mind, and ask us to stop using your information. For example, removing cookies via your web browser
Bear in mind, sometimes we might not be able to help. Like if the law tells us we can’t
For more information, view this guide
7. Applicable Law
10. Contacting Us
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. The easiest way to do this is via our contact us form.